We have open enrollment so you may enroll at any time during the year! And our classes run all year long… even in the summer. Our coaches are enthusiastic, passionate about children, and have excellent gymnastics and cheerleading backgrounds. They are highly trained and will work with your child to build strength, self-esteem, and excellent skills!
- Our annual membership fee is $35 per child or $40 per family for all programs. The initial membership fee is due upon sign-up, and then charged annually on the 1st of your anniversary month. This fee also makes you a member of the gym entitling you to discounts on open gyms and other special events.
- For recreational classes, we will prorate your first month's tuition based on your child's first day of class (according to our session calendar). For OG Kids Club, camp programs, and adult fitness there is no proration.
- For our recreational classes, a last month tuition deposit is due upon sign up – it is non-refundable and non-transferable. For OG Kids Club, a last week tuition deposit is due upon sign up - it is non-refundable.
- We offer a $25 multiple class/multiple child discount. You only pay full price for your first class!
- We have automatic billing for all programs: our recreational classes are charged on the 1st of each month. OG Kids Club is charged every Friday (week-to-week). Summer camp is charged on the Monday 2-weeks prior to your child's first day of camp (week-to-week).
- For clients who choose not to enroll in our automatic billing – we charge an additional fee of $8 per month/week (depending on the program). If the method of payment on file declines 3 or more times, we will remove it from your account and add the additional $8 per month/week fee.
- If monthly tuition for our recreational or team programs is not paid by the end of our session, unfortunately we will have to withdraw the athlete from the program. If weekly tuition for our OG Kids Club is not paid by Wednesday (following the charge date), we will have to withdraw the athlete from the program.
- Late payments are assessed a $15 late fee after their original due date. If a child is dropped for no payment, a $25 late fee will be assessed.
- A fee of $25 is assessed for each check/e-check payments that are returned.
- If you dispute a charge through your bank without contacting us first to resolve the issue, a $25 chargeback fee will be due for each instance.
- OG Kids Club, summer camp, open gym, team try-outs, and day camp students are charged a late pick-up fee of $10 per every 15 minutes late. We give clients a 15-minute grace period.
- For our recreational classes, we automatically re-enroll you from month to month unless you notify us in writing. We require a 45-day notice (due by the 15th of the month) in order to utilize your last month deposit prior to your departure. We do not accept verbal withdrawals. Last month deposits are non-refundable.
- For OG Kids Club, we automatically re-enroll you from week to week unless you notify us in writing. We require a full 2-week notice (due by Monday) in order to utilize your last week deposit prior to your departure. We do not accept verbal withdrawal. Last week deposits are non-refundable.
- For Orlando Gymnastics summer camp: any schedule changes or cancellations made with 30 days of notice (in writing) or more of your child's first day of camp, will receive a refund or credit. You forfeit your deposit with any changes or cancellations made with 15-29 days notice of your child's first day of camp. Any schedule changes or cancellations made with 14 days or less before your child's first day of camp will receive no credit or refund and will forfeit the deposit.
- Orlando Gymnastics runs on a session calendar (different than the regular monthly calendar) to ensure each child receives 4 weeks of class per session. It is available for your review under the "Forms" page on the website, or is available at the front desk.
- For your student's best development in Tumbling, Tots, Preschool, Gymnastics, or Cheerleading classes, we encourage you to attend your regularly scheduled class(es). However if they have to miss, we do offer make-up options:
- For our Parent & Tot and Preschool students, they are entitled to one make-up class per month. We ask that you schedule these make-up classes in advance through the front desk in one of our designated make-up classes.
- For ages 5 and up, make-ups will be redeemed with an open gym night. If your child misses a class, we'll be offering 1 open gym per 3 months (regardless of how many classes you miss during that time frame). Open gyms are offered on the 1st Friday of each month and run from 7-10pm. Advanced registration required.
- Open gym - if you are signed up for any open gym event, a refund will be issued with 24-hours notice of cancellation, a credit can be issued if cancelled in writing (email) by 5pm the night of. Otherwise no refunds or credits if your athlete does not attend.