Rules / Policies
We have open enrollment so you may enroll at any time during the year! And our classes run all year long… even in the summer. Our coaches are enthusiastic, passionate about children, and have excellent gymnastics and cheerleading backgrounds. They are highly trained and will work with your child to build strength, self-esteem, and excellent skills!
- Our registration fee is $35 per child due upon sign-up. This fee also makes you a member of the gym (while enrolled in classes) entitling you to discounts on Open Gyms and Birthday Parties.
- We offer a $25 Multiple Class/Multiple Child discount.
- For our recreational classes, a last month tuition deposit is due upon sign up – it is non-refundable and non-transferable. For after school, a last week tuition deposit is due upon sign up - it is non-refundable.
- We offer 1 make up class per month to be scheduled in advance through the front desk.
- For our recreational classes, we automatically re-enroll you from month to month unless you notify us in writing. We require a 45-day notice in order to utilize your last month deposit prior to your departure. We do not accept verbal withdrawals.
- Orlando Gymnastics runs on a session calendar to ensure each child receives 4 classes per month. It may not exactly coincide with the regular monthly calendar. It is available for your review under the "Forms" page on the website, or available at the front desk.
- We have automatic billing for all programs: our recreational classes are charged on the first of each month. After school is charged on the Friday before each week of after school. Summer camp is charged on the Monday 2-weeks prior to your child's first day of camp.
- For clients who choose not to enroll in our automatic billing – we charge an additional fee of $8 per month/week (depending on the program).
- Late payments are assessed a $15 late fee after their original due date. If a child is dropped for no-pay, a $25 late fee will be assessed.
- A fee of $25 is assessed for check/e-check payments that are returned.
- After school and day camp students are charged a late pick-up fee of $10 per every 15 minutes late. We give clients a 15-minute grace period.